In my previous blog I described how to setup OpenLDAP. In this blog I will describe how to use it as address book in thunderbird.
- Open Preferences by clicking on menu Edit -> Preferences.
- Select Composition and Addressing. Click on Edit Directories...
- From the LDAP Directory Servers window click Add and enter you LDAP.
- Click OK on all open windows. From main thunderbird window click on tool button Address Book.
- Select you LDAP server and search in the quick search tool bar textfield and press Enter.